Today we talk about a topic we’re kinda divided on, Luck. Some people think luck is essential in business; while others think that luck is made. We debate that conversation on today’s podcast. There are some compelling points made on both sides. Give the episode a listen and see on what side you fall.
The points we discussed today:
- The role of luck in business
- The importance of being in the right place at the right time
- Being Lucky vs. Being Tenacious
- Why you can’t fight city hall
- Having a high risk tolerance in business
- How to turn lessons into luck
- Amazon Nightmares
- SEO Lessons
- Focusing on good content and user experience
- The importance of keeping on eye on your vendors
If you have any questions or anything you’d like us to discuss on the podcast please go to ecomcrew.com and fill out the contact form. Also we would really appreciate if you would leave us a review on iTunes. Thanks for listening!