Episode 47: How to Stop Being a One Person OperationOctober 13, 2016 in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
On today’s Ecom Crew Podcast we discuss dealing with difficult customers and also why a business owner should hire employees. We talk about what to hire for, why you should hire, and when to hire. Virtual Assistants are worth the time and money, if you have the time and money.
We also discuss how to use employees in the best optimal way. It is a major step in growing your business. If you need to hire in your business or are just starting out and wanting to get an idea of a time line, this episode is for you.
Here are today’s topics:
- Dealing with issues with customer orders.
- Reasons to hire your first employees.
- Why outsourcing is different from hiring an employee.
- Why when you hire it should be for multiple tasks.
- How to keep your employees on money making tasks.
- What Mike and Grant think are the best uses for a VA or full time employee.
Resources Mentioned Today:
Join us on Facebook and leave a like for us, we will be broadcasting our podcasts live on Facebook. Our episodes are moving to Friday. We still will be releasing our episodes for the other platforms, but Facebook users will get the episode 3 days earlier! During these live episodes you the audience will be able to interact with us!
If you have any questions or anything you’d like us to discuss on the podcast please go to ecomcrew.com and fill out the contact form. Also we would really appreciate if you would leave us a review on iTunes. Thanks for listening!