Episode 65: Updates and Listener QuestionsMarch in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Hi, it’s Mike here. Today I’m going to be answering some listener questions. We get tons of great questions from you guys and we love hearing from you!
On a side note, Colorit is about to launch a new product. I’m really excited about it! So keep an eye on Colorit.com to hear more about it.
Here’s a rundown of the questions addressed on today’s episode:
- What apps do I find are worth the money? Which are best for reviews?
- What email software do I use?
- Which tradeshows do I plan to attend this year?
- What accounting software do I use?
- Do I have any suggestions for credit card use?
- How much of my business comes from Amazon?
These are all great questions and I hope I was able to provide some good answers. If you want to be part of our live episodes, then find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecomcrew. We will notify you when a live episode is about to start.
Resources Mentioned Today:
If you have any questions or anything you’d like us to discuss on the podcast please go to ecomcrew.com and fill out the contact form. Also we would really appreciate if you would leave us a review on iTunes. Thanks for listening!