E279: 2019 Goals – Month 8 UpdateAugust 29, 2019 in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Time truly flies. We’re just a quarter away from the holidays. That means a ‘goals update’ is long overdue. But, that’s not necessarily a bad thing as I get to cover a lot of ground and take you on the journey I’ve been on this year.
It was definitely an eventful eight months. I sold one of our best-selling brands, freed up my time, and am now able to spend time in the RV on extended road trips while doing the EcomCrew Roadshow.
And now to the meat and potatoes of this episode. I’ve listed down the 19 goals along with their corresponding timestamps so it will be easier for you to follow along.
- Sell a brand. (3:52)
- Position another brand for sale in late 2020. (4:38)
- Getting back to location independence. (5:32)
- Reducing debt to zero dollars. (8:04)
- Hike the West Coast Trail on Vancouver Island. (9:01)
- Take at least 10 weeks of personal travel. (10:59)
- Record 6 or more episodes of the Roadshow. (12:53)
- Invest in at least 1 ecommerce business. (14:16)
- Lose 10 more pounds. (15:21)
- Visit the Philippines office in 2019. (16:13)
- Start selling our services for EcomCrew. (17:03)
- Significantly improve the quality of the podcast. (17:50)
- Film season 2 of the 5 Minute Pitch. (19:35)
- Break each of our brands out into different companies. (20:40)
- Start hosting personal events for EcomCrew. (22:09)
- Speak at 6 industry events. (23:11)
- Shift to doing things that only bring me immense personal fulfillment. (24:23)
- Do intermittent fasting for all of 2019 and eat less meat. (24:59)
- Not to drink the rest of 2019. (26:40)
Learn to find and develop products that stand out from all of the me-too crap everyone else is selling. Sign up for the September 12 webinar.
Try out Kickfurther today! Get $500 off of Kickfurther’s services when you sign up for a business account or receive $10 when you join as an investor.
I hope you enjoyed this latest installment of the podcast. As always, feel free to leave a comment below. If you think this episode has been useful to you, please take a moment to leave us a review on iTunes.
Till the next one. Happy selling!
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.