E357: EcomCrew’s Most Popular Amazon Software of 2020January in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Last month, we ran a community poll to find out which among the myriad of Amazon seller software our EcomCrew community predominantly uses.
The poll was aimed at determining the most popular Amazon software in four categories:
- Product Launches and Giveaways
- Keyword and Product Research
- PPC Management, and
- Reimbursement Management
The results are in. In this episode, we’ll be discussing the winning software for each of the categories and why they edged out the competition.
We’ll also be sharing some insights on why and how you should be using these tools to grow your ecommerce business—and why you’re leaving a lot of money on the table if you don’t!
- Overview of our Best Amazon Software of 2020 poll – 1:24
- The best tool for Product Launches and Giveaways – 3:19
- Why it’s hard for Amazon to clamp down on rebate and giveaway services – 7:39
- The best Keyword and Product Research Tool – 12:38
- The best software for PPC Management – 16:48
- The importance of using a PPC service – 20:54
- Why you should sign up for a refund service – 26:01
- The best Reimbursement Management Tool – 28:08
- Refund services that we use – 29:19
We’d like to thank everyone for taking the time to cast their votes, and congratulations to the lucky winner of a full year of EcomCrew Premium membership!
If you want to know more about the tools mentioned in this episode, head over to our Best Amazon Software of 2020 article, where we provide details and pricing for each software.
Click here to check out our podcast episode with CEO and Founder of RebateKey, Ian Sells.
By the way, if you’re struggling to turn your leads into actual sales, our upcoming FREE public webinar this January 21 at 10 AM (PST) is perfect for you. We’ll be sharing our tried-and-true roadmap for turning your leads into actual buyers, so sign up today to reserve your spot!
If you like this episode, don’t forget to help us out by leaving us a review over on iTunes so we can help more e-commerce sellers with our content.
’Til the next one, happy selling!
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.