Welcome to the podcast edition of our February Brand Report! Each month, we’ll break down our monthly revenue so you can see what’s working and what’s not.
February’s revenue was $621,816, which is roughly equal to that of January, and we dive into what exactly affected our revenue: what we worked on, our wins, and our painful losses. Dive into each section here:
- Intro – 0:00
- Impact of increasing shipping rates on sales – 1:45
- Finding a middle ground to keep your business sustainable – 4:47
- Raising prices to compensate for higher shipping costs – 7:40
- Disruptions due to global events – 9:18
- Pros and cons of Amazon Global Logistics – 10:05
- Hybrid shipping style – 13:20
- Brand Report proper – 14:25
- Using BSR to gauge impact of price changes – 16:15
- Working with influencers – 18:20
- Things that went well in February – 22:00
- Things that didn’t go as well – 24:00
That’s it for our Brand Report for February. If you want to see a more detailed and comprehensive breakdown of our check out the blogpost up on our website.
Don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoy our podcast. Tune in next month for our March Brand Report. Till then, happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!