Personally, I’ve been using Jungle Scout for several years and I’ve found it to be a great tool for any ecommerce business.
We’re also grateful to have worked with them as affiliates for a while now. We’ve even had their CEO on the podcast.
For this episode, we have their Director of Product, Jake Corkin. Aside from his full-time position at Jungle Scout, he also sells on Amazon as a side business.
Just recently, Jungle Scout released an Amazon Advertising Report for 2022 and I thought it would be great to dive into this with Jake.
Here are the highlights from this episode.
- Intro – 0:30
- A brief background on Jake – 1:00
- Jungle Scout’s new capabilities – 2:30
- Dissecting the Amazon Advertising Report – 8:00
- The difficulty of launching a new product these days – 12:17
- Consumers’ preferred ad type – 13:44
- ROAS changes – 17:05
- The value for sellers in this report – 18:43
- Most and least competitive categories – 20:14
- Predictions and strategies – 22:16
- The equalization of ad spending – 24:22
- Where you can view the report – 29:26
You can read Jungle Scout’s Amazon Advertising Report in full detail over on their website. Jake, thank you for coming on the podcast and sharing your insights with us.
If you want to give Jungle Scout a try, you can sign up through our affiliate link and get a sweet deal on a subscription of your choice.
You know the drill, don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes. Happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!