Earlier this year, we got fellow podcaster Carlos Alvarez to share his personal and ecommerce journey with us – you can listen to that episode here.
Now, he’s back on the podcast to talk about a topic I wish we could’ve unpacked sooner: Amazon Live!
Launched in 2019, this feature isn’t totally new but not all Amazon businesses use it, myself included. This conversation might just be the push I need.
Carlos is here to walk us through the process of getting started on this and why brands should hop on the livestreaming bandwagon.
Check out the highlights from this episode:
- Intro – 0:00
- An overview of Amazon Live – 3:22
- The impact of Amazon influencers – 6:25
- Improving your livestream with hardware – 8:51
- Requisites to use Amazon Live – 10:17
- A boost in exposure – 11:52
- Setting expectations as a new user – 14:09
- Understanding the demographic – 17:17
- Carlos’ personal experience with Amazon Live – 19:02
- Tips on how to create a great livestream – 21:22
- Get in touch with Carlos – 26:52
- Putting in the work – 30:08
Carlos, thank you for coming again on the podcast and sharing your time with us. Our discussion got me excited to try out Amazon Live for my own brands.
For those who have any questions for Carlos, feel free to send him a DM on Instagram @wizardsofecom. If you’ve already listened to the episode, you’d know that Carlos has generously given out his phone number as well. But serious queries only, please!
As always, don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoy our content. Happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!