E345: Three Years Later: Under the Hood Updates with Brad BernhartNovember 16, 2020 in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Welcome to the EcomCrew Podcast, and we have a special episode for you today!
Brad Bernhart, our first Under the Hood guest, is back to give us updates on how his business is doing. We get to revisit my advice to him, whether or not he was able to implement them, and how it turned out.
We started this segment in January 2018, hoping to help out our fellow entrepreneurs improve their businesses while also getting great content for the podcast. Almost three years later, we’re still doing it, and we want to know how my advice actually influenced their growth.
- Recap of Brad’s first Under the Hood guesting – 3:54
- The Jackness Five – 4:54
- How Brad implemented my advice – 7:03
- Brad’s business growth update – 15:28
- The two main things that increased Brad’s revenue – 16:00
- The future of ecommerce – 19:15
- How Brad can get into corporate gifting – 21:23
- My honest take on Brad’s corporate gifting page – 28:20
- Good keywords for Earlywood Designs – 30:44
- How Brad can improve his site’s SEO – 33:12
- Writing content yourself vs. hiring someone else – 42:00
- How long blogging will pay off – 43:18
Brad’s company is selling handmade wooden utensils, which I personally think are works of art. You can visit Earlywood’s official website to find out more.
If you’d like to be featured in our Under the Hood segment and get an hour of free coaching, you can sign up now and we will contact you in case you’re chosen.
You can also join us on December 1 at 10 AM (PST) for a free public Q&A webinar, which is perfect for your Q1 planning for 2021. You can ask us anything business-related, and Dave and I will try our best to help you out.
If you like this episode, please leave us a review over on iTunes.
Until the next episode! Happy selling!
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.