Welcome to Episode 354 of the EcomCrew podcast!
It seems like it wasn’t too long ago when we started recording the first one, but here we are, closing 2020 out with the 354th episode.
Throughout the year, we’ve talked to lots of interesting people in the industry and learned a bunch of new stuff both from their expertise and their mistakes.
To cap it all off, we’ve thrown together a list of the best episodes of 2020. It includes 7 of our most downloaded episodes plus a few other favorites handpicked by our staff.
What did you think about E350 and Greg Elfrink’s story of the Uber for grilled cheese sandwiches? Did the tidbits we found out in the Amazon vs. Congress Hearing in E299 raise your eyebrows? How about that crazy ‘package stabber’ story from our good friend Merideth in E339?
- How we made our picks – 3:20
- Top10: E301: Why Perseverance is so Important in Ecommerce with Dave Alexander – 3:54
- Top 9. E315: Getting Your First Product into People’s Hands – 5:16
- Top 8. E298: Running an Ecommerce Business Out of Chiang Mai, Thailand – 6:15
- Top 7. E307: Breaking the Patterns in Copywriting with Lianna Patch – 7:52
- Top 6. E316: The State of the Amazon Seller with Joe from JungleScout – 9:20
- Top 5. E299: Top 10 Things We Learned in the Amazon vs. Congress Hearing – 10:39
- Top 4. E350: 7 Highly Interesting Businesses and What You Can Learn From Them with Greg Elfrink – 13:09
- Top 3. E339: Crazy Customer Tales with Meredith Erin – 14:39
- Top 2. Bonus Ep: The Struggles of an Ecommerce Seller in China Right Now – 16:45
- Top 1. E303: A Pen, a Paper and a Dream with Roye Okupe – 19:09
- How 2020 has been for us – 20:50
We’re throwing together a list of the best Amazon seller software of 2020. Simply tell us which apps you find most helpful and get a chance to win an annual Premium membership worth $1999 absolutely free. For Premium members, we’ll be extending your membership for a full year if you win.
All you need to do is answer four short questions.
Did your favorite episode make it on our list? Let us know and don’t forget to leave a review over on iTunes.
Happy holidays and, as always, happy selling!