Going from 0 to $1M is no small feat, but Dave has done exactly that, and then some.
For this episode, he’ll be talking about all his wins, losses, and future outlook four years after he started a new ecommerce brand from scratch after selling his previous business for top dollar.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out all the previous updates from years 1 through 3:
- Million Dollar Update – 12 Month Update
- E278: Dave’s Year 2 Update on His Off-Roading Gear Business
- E325: Rebuilding a 1M Brand – Dave’s 3 Year Update
Dave will start out with a real-numbers breakdown of how his brand of offroading gear is doing, and he will talk about how COVID has factored into his metrics and strategy.
He will also be sharing what his future goals are in light of all the FBA rollups walking into town—you’ll want to stick around to hear his insights about when it’s worth it to sell to an FBA aggregator.
- Real numbers breakdown (as of June 2021) – 1:00
- Some of Dave’s biggest wins throughout the past year – 4:34
- Dave’s big losses and missteps – 15:47
- What Dave’s goals are for 2022 – 24:19
- Dave’s insights about FBA aggregators and potentially selling his business – 27:26
Speaking of good stuff, a huge part of Dave’s success is mastering Amazon’s A9 ranking algorithm and nailing down a solid SEO strategy. This July 22 at 10 AM (PST), he’ll be sharing all that in a free public webinar on Amazon A9 Secrets. Save yourself a slot here.
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes. Until the next one, happy selling and we’ll talk to you soon!