Last year was another one filled with insightful conversations with people from within (and some outside of) the ecommerce ecosystem. In this episode, our podcast editor Ben will join me for a rundown of EcomCrew’s Best Podcast Episodes of 2022 where we’ll explore which episodes really resonated with our listeners this past year.
- How we find out our top podcast episodes every year – 2:50
- #10 E438: Trekking Through Product Development with Hasan Hasmani – 5:10
- #9 E440: Our First (and Only) Episode on Cryptocurrency – 8:05
- #8 E427: The Top 10 EcomCrew Podcast Episodes of 2021 – 10:58
- #7 E431: Struggles of Running an E-Commerce Business Amid A Pandemic – 11:49
- #6 E437: Making Sure Your Price is Right with Drew Marconi – 13:52
- #5 E432: Mike and Dave’s Business Review 2021 – 15:35
- #4 E445: Everything You Need to Scale Your FBA Business [Under the Hood] – 17:42
- #3 E425: The 5 Best Amazon Seller Software in 2021 – 21:15
- #2 E424: How to Sell Your Brand for 8 Figures with Josh Dittrich – 23:29
- #1 E426: Applying the 4-Burner Theory for Ecommerce Sellers with Greg Howlett – 26:38
I want to thank everyone for supporting the EcomCrew Podcast. Whether you’ve been with us from the start or are just tuning in, I appreciate your time and feedback. I’m sure 2023 will be another year of insightful podcast episodes, and I can’t wait to unpack which ones top the charts next time around.
As always, don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes if you enjoy our content. Happy selling, and we’ll talk to you soon!